Medscape, a division of WebMD, develops and hosts physician portals and related mobile applications that make it easier for physicians and healthcare professionals to access clinical reference sources, stay abreast of the latest clinical information, learn about new treatment options, earn continuing medical education credits and communicate with peers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status
-Researching topics for video programs and securing KOLs
-Conducting on-set interviews of KOLs
-Acting as director/producer on location to supervise the content capture
-Writing scripts from interview transcripts used for the post-production
-Supervising the post-production process from rough cut to approved video
-Writing episode and series descriptions that appear on landing pages
· Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism or a similar field preferred or equivalent years of editing related experience
· 5+ years editing experience with a medical publication (Print or digital - Digital preferred)
· 2+ years experience working with an oncology focus within a publisher or clinical background
· Superior grasp of AMA style, ability to integrate with Medscape style
· Familiarity with Web publishing and basic website analytics.