WebMD (NASDAQ: WBMD) is the most recognized and trusted brand of health information and the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers and health plans through our public and private online portals and WebMD the Magazine. The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD, Medscape, MedicineNet, eMedicine, RxList, theheart.org and Medscape Education. Our consumer portals and mobile health applications provide engaging, relevant and credible health and wellness information, personalized health assessment tools and access to online communities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status
The Associate Director, Audience Data is part of a dynamic, cross-functional team focused on building an innovative, integrated product marketing strategy for WebMD. We are a team of passionate, strategic and creative thinkers. WebMD’s Product Marketing Team directly supports and impacts results for a sales team who are at the top of their industry.
The Associate Director, Audience Data will be responsible for developing programmatic and audience data strategies to increase revenue through the efficiency & effectiveness of WebMD’s audience data targeting solutions. This individual will introduce and implement new solutions, make recommendations on programmatic & direct products, and use performance data to inform strategy on an ongoing basis. He/she will track campaign success and advertiser retention to determine the effectiveness of WebMD’s audience models, and develop reports & dashboards that surface key insights and opportunities to both clients and the WebMD organization.
· Serve as programmatic and audience data product expert, providing support to Sales team and WebMD client/agency partners.
· Define strategy, and oversee implementation of product roadmap across the organization
· Establish benchmarks vs. competition and maximize competitive advantages for the organization
· Engage with WebMD’s data and analytics partners to build unique solutions & capabilities
· Consult with Sales & Marketing leads to understand client needs in order to develop appropriate solutions
· Evaluate campaign performance and reconfigure media plans to optimize against client’s performance goals
· Translate complex concepts into easy-to-digest language for client audiences
· Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, Ad Operations, Research, and other interdisciplinary groups within a cross-functional organization
Communicate effectively in order to influence key stakeholders within the organization
· Minimum 5 years’ experience in relevant programmatic or audience data role with media company or agency
· Bachelor’s degree preferred, preferably in the areas of Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management, Statistics or relevant
· Proficiency with data analyzation (SQL, Python, R) is a plus
· Ability to extract actionable insights from raw data
· Expert level proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Excel & Powerpoint. Familiarity with Power BI a plus
· Highly self-motivated, proactive and self-sufficient
· Experience working on cross-functional teams
· Confident and capable of juggling several priorities on a regular basis while working independently, strategically and creatively