WebMD (NASDAQ: WBMD) is the most recognized and trusted brand of health information and the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers and health plans through our public and private online portals and WebMD the Magazine. The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD, Medscape, MedicineNet, eMedicine, RxList, theheart.org and Medscape Education. Our consumer portals and mobile health applications provide engaging, relevant and credible health and wellness information, personalized health assessment tools and access to online communities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status
WebMD is seeking an experienced and accomplished Product Manager to join the team and support the management and development of products for its core consumer site, WebMD.com.
The Product Manager is expected to perform all product management duties including product portfolio management, ideation with stakeholders and teams, users, markets and analytic inputs, requirements gathering, scrum team participation, agile product ownership, documentation and prototype preparation and post-launch product evaluation and maintenance. Stakeholders and teams include editorial, audience engagement, publishing, UX/design, product marketing, engineering, QA, business intelligence and marketing.
The successful candidate must have the experience, vision, creativity, and drive to get up to speed quickly and perform this role effectively. A balance of business understanding and technical acumen is required to translate the business needs into unique and engaging user product offerings.
The successful candidate will:
· Be a passionate advocate for our products and possess strong communication and presentation skills
· Partner with a variety of stakeholders to determine business requirements and goals
· Collaborate with other user experience experts, visual designers and engineers to reach the best possible version of a feature or product to bring to market
· Lead cross-functional, agile teams throughout the product lifecycle to ensure your product features meet goals and objectives
· Manage feature backlogs and product documentation such as user stories, use cases, user flows, logic flows, and functional specifications.
· Monitor key metrics and A/B tests to support continual optimization of his/her products
· Provide regular updates and make recommendations to product management team lead