Medscape, a division of WebMD, develops and hosts physician portals and related mobile applications that make it easier for physicians and healthcare professionals to access clinical reference sources, stay abreast of the latest clinical information, learn about new treatment options, earn continuing medical education credits and communicate with peers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status
The applicant should be an organized individual with the ability to prioritize and excel in a deadline-driven environment, strong account leadership and customer relationship management expertise, detailed and clear communication skills, with a particular focus on efficient project and timeline execution.
· Building and maintaining strong client relationships that will assist in smooth and on time project development and execution and impact future business
· Member of a broader account team supporting program development and execution across a range of clients
· Managing overall project implementations across all external and internal development teams including timeline management using an electronic task management system -- At Task
· Creating and managing the project scope and timeline
· Ability to implement processes and procedures
· Communicating client needs and expectations clearly across development teams
· Meeting consistently with internal and external teams to manage timelines, assets, progress, and client deliverables
· Supporting Med Legal calls to ensure projects are approved by the client
· Working with other departments to stream processes to allow for efficient timelines
Responsible for project success on time and within budget
· 4-year Bachelors degree preferred or will consider related experience.
· Minimum of 3 years of experience with a combination of digital, agency and healthcare experience.
· Minimum of 3-6 years of experience which can be a combination of account management and project management.
· Passion for customer service and for ensuring that our physicians and clients have the best experience possible
· Familiarity with HCP based clients a plus
· Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, responsible and result driven, solid communication skills
· Excellent organization and documentation skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, task management systems like AtTask)
· Knowledge of internet technologies
· Knowledge of marketing-related creative process (marketing or agency experience preferred, especially within the pharmaceutical industry) a plus
· Experience with medical/legal review process within pharmaceutical industry strongly desired; equivalent experience in a highly regulated industry may substitute