Medscape, a division of WebMD, develops and hosts physician portals and related mobile applications that make it easier for physicians and healthcare professionals to access clinical reference sources, stay abreast of the latest clinical information, learn about new treatment options, earn continuing medical education credits and communicate with peers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status
The Content Tagging & Configuration Specialist will be responsible for optimal leveraging of content inventory via data reviews to ensure appropriate tagging and coordination to meet editorial, marketing, and campaign needs.
· 5+ years of tagging or indexing experience in the medical domain
· Knowledge of Excel required
· Highly detail oriented, organized, and a self-starter
· Ability to work under deadline pressure
· Familiarity with standard medical vocabularies preferred, ie, SNOMED and ICD-9/10
· BA required