WebMD (NASDAQ: WBMD) is the most recognized and trusted brand of health information and the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers and health plans through our public and private online portals and WebMD the Magazine. The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD, Medscape, MedicineNet, eMedicine, RxList, theheart.org and Medscape Education. Our consumer portals and mobile health applications provide engaging, relevant and credible health and wellness information, personalized health assessment tools and access to online communities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status
WebMD is seeking an Associate Product Manager to join the team and support the management and development of advertising products for its core consumer and professional sites, WebMD.com and Medscape.com
The Associate Product Manager is expected to assist with all product management duties including product portfolio management, ideation with stakeholders and teams, users, markets and analytic inputs, requirements gathering, scrum team participation, documentation and prototype preparation and post-launch product evaluation and maintenance. Stakeholders and teams include editorial, audience engagement, publishing, UX/design, product marketing, engineering, QA, business intelligence and marketing.
The successful candidate will:
• Collaborate with product managers, engineers, UX, and end users to define and document product requirements and identify product tests and use cases
• Help support efficient working of all phases of product development, including sprint planning, retrospectives, etc. and managing tickets in Jira, as needed
• Help manage feature backlogs and product documentation such as user stories, use cases, user flows, logic flows, and functional specifications.
• Monitor key metrics and A/B tests to support continual optimization of his/her products
• Support revenue driving sales initiatives and innovate new Ad products