Medscape, a division of WebMD, develops and hosts physician portals and related mobile applications that make it easier for physicians and healthcare professionals to access clinical reference sources, stay abreast of the latest clinical information, learn about new treatment options, earn continuing medical education credits and communicate with peers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status
- Assisting in creating detailed requirements and understanding feature prioritization
- Collaborating with data team building data dashboard
- Leverage internal data and analytics tools to conduct analysis in support of short and mid-term requirements/roadmap
- Conduct analysis and make recommendations for the creation of new business process workflows or improvements to existing process workflows.
- Other projects as required
- Enrolled at a university/educational institution to obtain either a Bachelor’s or Graduate level degree, with graduation date between May 2018 and June 2020
- 3.2 GPA or above
- Marketing, Product Management, Product Development, or Client Success focus
- Excellent writing skills
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work independently and in a group setting
- Ability to prioritize and adhere to established timelines
- Strong and effective communicator
- Must live or have accommodations that will allow you to commute to the Raleigh office daily
- Degree program in business and computer science preferred
- Understand Confluence and JIRA software project management tools
- Strong analytical and data visualization skills
- Medium proficiency in Tablaeu
- Experience working in an Agile environment a plus
- Internal and client-facing experience supporting software products
- Excellent technical writing capabilities
*Must live or have accommodations that will allow you to commute to the Raleigh office daily?