Medscape, a division of WebMD, develops and hosts physician portals and related mobile applications that make it easier for physicians and healthcare professionals to access clinical reference sources, stay abreast of the latest clinical information, learn about new treatment options, earn continuing medical education credits and communicate with peers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status
- Studio set-up, breakdown, and overall organization
- Any production-related task during shoots including lighting, camera operation, audio recording and monitoring, teleprompter control, etc.
- Post-production audio and video editing
- Script writing and storyboarding
- VR equipment administration
- Researching new technologies
- Other projects as required
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite - primarily Premiere, After Effects, and Audition
- Enrolled in a curriculum with a focus on hands-on technical multimedia work
- 360 video production experience
- 3D compositing / animation skills
- Experience in Unity or Unreal Engine
- Knowledgeable about virtual reality devices and development
*Must live near or have housing accommodations that allow commuting to the Durham office location daily.