WebMD (NASDAQ: WBMD) is the most recognized and trusted brand of health information and the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers and health plans through our public and private online portals and WebMD the Magazine. The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD, Medscape, MedicineNet, eMedicine, RxList, theheart.org and Medscape Education. Our consumer portals and mobile health applications provide engaging, relevant and credible health and wellness information, personalized health assessment tools and access to online communities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status
· Research health systems & hospitals to understand their org structure and areas of specialty.
· Aid in reporting decks making sure all data is accurate and that the templates are streamlined.
· Provide research into how top accounts rank in US News & World report and identify the areas we can help clients build peer reputation.
· Research lapsed accounts from 2014-2016 to figure out who the agency of record is and who handles physician marketing.
· Put together an analysis of for-profit systems and how they are currently spending – is it centralized or decentralized.