WebMD (NASDAQ: WBMD) is the most recognized and trusted brand of health information and the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers and health plans through our public and private online portals and WebMD the Magazine. The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD, Medscape, MedicineNet, eMedicine, RxList, theheart.org and Medscape Education. Our consumer portals and mobile health applications provide engaging, relevant and credible health and wellness information, personalized health assessment tools and access to online communities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status
The intern will be responsible for supporting our Consumer Product Marketing team, analyzing data in order to identify trends related to WebMD’s Consumer advertising business across the following sectors: Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotech, Consumer Packaged Goods, and Media Agencies.
This role will also be responsible for helping to prepare marketing materials, and conducting commercial product research to support our sales force in market.
Developing reports & competitive review sets across key categories of commercial focus:
· Identify trends related to WebMD’s revenue, pricing and audiences
· Seek and log client advertisements on competitive sites
· Update our Consumer Promotion competition deck as needed
· Deliver a final presentation of the updated competition deck
· Support commercial product development
· Participate in a summer digital marketing campaign
· Coordinate deliverables with vendors and execute in a timely manner according to the marketing plan
· Preferred major in Data Science, Mathematics, Marketing, Communications or related discipline
· Enrolled at a university/educational institution to obtain either a bachelor's or graduate-level degree, with graduation date between May 2018 and June 2020 (minimum
· Strong communication skills
· Intermediate to advanced training in Microsoft Excel
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (i.e. Word and PowerPoint)
· Exposure to other data analytics tools/languages such as SQL, R, and/or Power BI is a plus
· Ability to work in a fast-paced office environment
· Must be in the NY metro area or have accomodations secured for the summer