WebMD (NASDAQ: WBMD) is the most recognized and trusted brand of health information and the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers and health plans through our public and private online portals and WebMD the Magazine. The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD, Medscape, MedicineNet, eMedicine, RxList, theheart.org and Medscape Education. Our consumer portals and mobile health applications provide engaging, relevant and credible health and wellness information, personalized health assessment tools and access to online communities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status
· Research to develop resources for Pharma, CPG and Hospitals business units
· Provide support with all customer administrative needs: screenshots, decks, & client reporting
· Record contact reports with customers to ensure their needs are met, work with Account Management staff in measuring campaign progress and proactively address issues
and develop solutions
· Develop meeting materials for internal and external stakeholders
· Coordinate change/review tasks on creative materials with Project Management teams
· Review and UAT staging and preview sites for Product/Environment updates and launches
· Preferred majors: Marketing, Advertising, Computer Science
· Enrolled at a university/educational institution to obtain either a bachelor's or graduate-level degree, with graduation date between May 2018 and June 2020 (minimum 3.2
· Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, with focus on Powerpoint and Excel
· Strong proficiency in 3rd party software systems: Salesforce or similar CRM system; Work front or similar project management systems.
· Ability to take direction but can work autonomously
· Extremely detail oriented with strong organizational skills
· Be able to multitask and be able to thrive in a fast paced environment