WebMD (NASDAQ: WBMD) is the most recognized and trusted brand of health information and the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers and health plans through our public and private online portals and WebMD the Magazine. The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD, Medscape, MedicineNet, eMedicine, RxList, theheart.org and Medscape Education. Our consumer portals and mobile health applications provide engaging, relevant and credible health and wellness information, personalized health assessment tools and access to online communities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status
WebMD is partnering with self-motivated college students and recent grads providing mentoring, on-the-job training, and career-pathing experiences to help them discover their futures at WebMD. We offer innovative digital solutions to educate & empower the self-care consumer. Whether providing research for client meetings, leading prospecting projects for key Health & Wellness categories, or attending industry events, the WebMD Consumer CPG Sales intern will be an integral part of our team and have a good purview into the exciting and fast paced world of sales.
· Enrolled at a university/educational institution to obtain either a Bachelor's or Graduate level degree, with graduation date between May 2017 – June 2019
· 3.2 GPA or above
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
· Ability to work independently and in group setting with the ability to multi-task
· Ability to prioritize and adhere to established timelines
· Strong focus on accuracy and attention to detail
· Must be in the NY metro area or have accomodations secured for the summer