Medscape, a division of WebMD, develops and hosts physician portals and related mobile applications that make it easier for physicians and healthcare professionals to access clinical reference sources, stay abreast of the latest clinical information, learn about new treatment options, earn continuing medical education credits and communicate with peers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status
The Program Marketing Manager is an integral member of the WebMD Consumer marketing team primarily responsible for the fulfillment of program performance guarantees. Specifically, this position will create and manage the direct marketing plans to achieve contractual traffic goals for direct-to-consumer/patient promotional programs, such as funded microsites/destinations. The role encompasses the tracking, analysis, reporting and optimization of complex marketing campaigns. For the successful candidate, this position offers great opportunity and exposure to marketing analysis and related communications while working in an exciting and highly motivated environment.
• Create, execute, and optimize direct-to-consumer marketing plans to ensure traffic goals are met for promotional pharmaceutical online programs
• Review and execute all marketing tactics
• Ensure best practices are followed
• Innovate new approaches to test
• Closely track performance of tactics and progress of programs on a daily basis, adjusting marketing tactics as necessary to meet client objectives and contracted deliverables.
• Analyze traffic of all programs and provide strategic analysis of campaigns/creative units
• Optimize list targeting and segmentation to improve response rates and overall yield
• Interface directly with sales and internal teams on specific program performance
• Cross-functionally manage all internal teams, including business intelligence, project management, and production teams, around tracking and reporting of marketing tactics and overall campaign
· 2 plus years combined experience in any of the following: digital industries - Agency, publishing, marketing (pharmaceutical related field, i.e. Pharma agency, Pharma organization, Pharma Analytics a plus)
· Familiarity with email, media, and contextual linking
· Strong understanding of analytics tools such as SiteCatalyst, Google analytics, omniture, DoubleClick, etc.
· Experience working directly with a sales team, i.e., sales deployment, sales analytics, sales
· Advanced MS Excel and Access skills
· Excellent communication and writing skills
· Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment
· Responsible, accountable and result-driven