Medscape, a division of WebMD, develops and hosts physician portals and related mobile applications that make it easier for physicians and healthcare professionals to access clinical reference sources, stay abreast of the latest clinical information, learn about new treatment options, earn continuing medical education credits and communicate with peers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status
Are you passionate about using your content planning and content development (editing, writing, and slide creation) skills to educate the healthcare community on the most recent advances in medicine? Do you have experience developing medical content in the areas of neurology, pain/migraine, public health, epilepsy, genetics, and/or women’s health? Medscape Education is seeking a motivated, adaptable, team-oriented medical editor to support development of medical education content (CME/CE) published on Medscape.org. By joining Medscape Education, the leading provider of online medical education for clinicians across the globe, you will have the opportunity to grow your career while contributing to initiatives that truly make an impact on physicians, nurses, and other healthcare providers and thus the lives of those around you.
What You’ll Do:
Who You Are:
· A self-motivated medical writer and editor with a positive attitude, who has excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills, and loves varied assignments
· Someone who obtains satisfaction in completing your work on time with minimal errors
· A true team player who jumps in and tackles new assignments and constantly looks for ways to help the department
· Someone who is comfortable in a highly deadline-driven environment, and able to pivot quickly between tasks and adapt to rapidly shifting priorities
· Someone who enjoys leveraging technology to make your job easier
· High professionalism and easy rapport in building collaborative work relationships
Web-based data and document sharing sites and authoring tools (Box, Read Cube, SharePoint, EndNote, Tableau) a plus
Experience with web-based project management tools (such as Workfront, MS Project) a plus