Medscape, a division of WebMD, develops and hosts physician portals and related mobile applications that make it easier for physicians and healthcare professionals to access clinical reference sources, stay abreast of the latest clinical information, learn about new treatment options, earn continuing medical education credits and communicate with peers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status
Do you have commanding knowledge on the latest clinical patient management strategies and emerging therapies in focused therapeutic areas of Immunology, Rheumatology, Respiratory and Pulmonary Medicine? Have you supported business development efforts by aligning healthcare gaps with potential funding sources? Medscape Education is seeking a passionate, adaptable, team-oriented Clinical Strategy Associate Director to join our grant-based business development team. In this role you will lead the content and instructional strategy efforts to seek continuing medical education (CME) grants to create online and live course for physicians, nurses, pharmacists and other healthcare providers published on Medscape.org. By joining Medscape Education, the largest provider of medical education for clinicians, you will have the opportunity to harness your scientific insights to grow the capabilities of healthcare providers and truly make an impact on patients around the globe.
What You’ll Do:
Who You Are:
· A science guru who thrives in a role as a subject-matter expert
· An outgoing personality comfortable speaking with and presenting in meetings to executive-level stakeholders and internationally recognized physician experts
· Someone who obtains satisfaction in completing your work on time with minimal errors
· Effective written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams as well as work independently