Medscape, a division of WebMD, develops and hosts physician portals and related mobile applications that make it easier for physicians and healthcare professionals to access clinical reference sources, stay abreast of the latest clinical information, learn about new treatment options, earn continuing medical education credits and communicate with peers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status
· Building and maintaining strong client relationships that will assist in smooth and on time project development and execution and impact future business
· Member of a broader account team supporting program development and execution across a range of clients
· Managing overall project implementations across all external and internal development teams including timeline management using an electronic task management system
· Able to implement processes and procedures
· Communicates client needs and expectations clearly across development teams
· Meeting consistently with internal and external teams to manage timelines, assets, progress, and client deliverables
· Supporting Medical Legal Regulatory calls to ensure projects are approved for use by the client
· Working with other departments to stream processes to allow for efficient timelines
· Responsible for project success on time and within budget
· Able to partner with and mentor the Associate Account Manager on Tier I accounts
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of client services experience
· Minimum of 5 years of experience which can be a combination of account management and project management.
· 3 years of experience with a combination of digital, agency and healthcare experience.
· 3 years of client facing experience in pharma, medical, healthcare
· Passion for customer service and for ensuring that our physicians and clients have the best experience possible
· Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, responsible and result driven, solid communication skills
· Excellent organization and documentation skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, task management systems like AtTask)
· Knowledge of internet technologies
· Knowledge of marketing-related creative process (marketing or agency experience preferred, especially within the pharmaceutical industry) a plus
· Experience with medical/legal review process within pharmaceutical industry strongly desired; equivalent experience in a highly regulated industry may substitute
· Knowledge of marketing-related creative process (marketing or agency experience preferred, especially within the pharmaceutical industry)