Medscape, a division of WebMD, develops and hosts physician portals and related mobile applications that make it easier for physicians and healthcare professionals to access clinical reference sources, stay abreast of the latest clinical information, learn about new treatment options, earn continuing medical education credits and communicate with peers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status
The applicant should be an organized individual with the ability to prioritize and excel in a deadline-driven environment, detailed, clear and proactive communication skills, demonstrated efficiency in project management and timeline execution, a focus on maintaining the highest quality standards, and a strong customer-service mindset. The Associate Account Manager role is primarily a supportive function with strong growth potential for high performers.
· Working closely with one or more Senior Account Managers in mentee/support capacity for on-going campaigns
· Creating and managing project timelines in digital project management system - WorkFront – with the oversight and support of Senior Account Manager
· Daily timeline maintenance to provide accurate picture of project resourcing needs
· Overall process mastery and compliance
· Support for regular client-facing communications – including adherence to client communication practices, preparing and distributing client status reports, preparing and disseminating contact reports, etc
· Translating client needs and expectations clearly across internal development teams
· Meeting consistently with internal teams to manage timelines, assets, progress, and client deliverables, including project brief development, supporting internal KO meetings, requirements meetings, internal review meetings, and prelaunch quality checks
· Escalating potential project issues and delays to senior team leaders
· Supporting overall client satisfaction by providing a positive customer service experience
· Developing an understanding of revenue delivery and goals by team
· Focusing on high-quality client deliverables and error-free launches
· Facilitating senior team sign-offs on deliverables prior to launch
· Building a strong foundation for client management, presentation skills, and product value articulation
· Supporting client Med Legal calls to ensure projects are approved by the client
· Leading daily internal Med Legal routing call to determine status and readiness of Med Legal submissions
o Expectations for this call includes:
· Run & publish daily report from at-task for submissions starting or completing next day; before COB day before.
· Own invitation to daily call and manage call. Determine when calls are not warranted.
· Collect information on submission status from all team members that are unable to attend the call. Ensure that no gaps exist due to meeting conflicts.
· Distribute information back to vertical members not in attendance. Initiate follow -ups post call that provide updated status for those submissions that were not represented