WebMD is the most recognized and trusted brand of health information and the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers and health plans through our public and private online portals and WebMD the Magazine. The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD, Medscape, MedicineNet, eMedicine, RxList, theheart.org and Medscape Education. Our consumer portals and mobile health applications provide engaging, relevant and credible health and wellness information, personalized health assessment tools and access to online communities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status
The Account Manager is responsible for delivering on the strategic engagement and day-to-day client management and campaign development and must be able to develop strong, lasting client relationships across their assigned Biopharmaceutical, Consumer Product, or Health Systems client portfolio. As applicable, this individual will engage with internal teams on process improvement efforts based on product, process and client and/or brand knowledge. Success will be measured by effective management, on-time campaign delivery, and increased client satisfaction in assigned client portfolio.
· Member of a broader account team supporting program development and execution across a range of clients
· Sets clear expectations for deliverables and communicates detail and timing to client and internal teams supporting program development and execution across a range of clients
· Builds and maintains strong client relationships that will drive smooth project development and execution and positively impact future business
· Ability to fully execute on the goals and expectations set by Senior Leadership
· Meeting consistently with internal and external teams to manage timelines, assets, progress, and client deliverables
· Ensuring their actions result in client satisfaction with deliverables and the service provided, including customer interface, program effectiveness, and timing
· Responsibility for the delivery of all contractual obligations for a given sponsorship
· Effective and timely escalation related to assigned campaigns to ensure minimal client, timing and revenue impact
· Driving all requisite client reviews and approvals, including Medical Legal Regulatory reviews; consolidating client feedback and leading discussions with internal team members
· Coordinates a cross-functional team for the creative and technical development of each campaign
· Possess a strong working knowledge of the customers and brands they manage and how to achieve their KPIs through strategic positioning on WebMD
· Drives the definition and execution of campaign optimizations and measures their impact