WebMD’s Health Services business enables employers and health plans to provide their employees and plan members with access to personalized health and benefit information, decision support technology that helps them make informed benefit, provider and treatment choices and provides telephonic health coaching services.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status
We are looking for a Software Quality Assurance Manager to manage a team of quality assurance engineers and analysts participating in our product agile teams. Primary responsibilities are leading and motivating the team on assigned projects; ensuring quality practices are followed; contributing to WebMD Health Services overall quality approach through interaction with peers, other team members and senior management; and organizing QA team infrastructure improvement efforts.
· Hire & Manage a team of 6+ QA Analysts and Software Development Engineers in Test (SDET).
· Manages and responds to Software Quality Assurance issues with related groups such as Development, Product Management, Technology Operations, and Client Delivery.
· Implements ongoing quality improvement processes working with interdepartmental teams.
· Works closely with the QA Director to escalate quality related concerns to the appropriate stakeholders.
· Fosters growth and career path development of team members.
· Guides QA team members in ongoing technical and application training, including test automation.
· Resolves roadblocks for QA that are affecting sprint teams.
· Bachelors in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience.
· 5+ years experience in software quality assurance
· 3+ years leading or mentoring other technology staff
· Excellent management skills with the ability to effectively direct the company’s quality assurance operations.
· High knowledge of QA methodology and tools, software testing processes and best practices.
· Demonstrated testing skills and understanding of the QA process, functional, and non-functional testing techniques.
· Strong technical skills with test automation and test management tools.
· Experience in an Agile Development environment.
· Strong interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication
· Working knowledge of tools like Jira, Confluence, BitBucket, Jenkins and TestRail
· Experience testing health care systems
· Strong test automation background