WebMD is the most recognized and trusted brand of health information and the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers and health plans through our public and private online portals and WebMD the Magazine. The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD, Medscape, MedicineNet, eMedicine, RxList, theheart.org and Medscape Education. Our consumer portals and mobile health applications provide engaging, relevant and credible health and wellness information, personalized health assessment tools and access to online communities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status
· The Senior Sales Rep reports to the VICE PRESIDENT, CPG Strategic Accounts based in the NY office.
· Duties of this position include: Develops territory sales plans, including prospect identification and database creation, on behalf of the company.
· Determines client communications strategies to maximize territory sales volume, including frequency of personal visits to clients and agencies, direct mail efforts, and telephone contact.
· Responsible for prospecting and establishing new client relationships.
· Prepares, contacts and manages client communication during all phases of pre-sale and post-sales process.
· Responsible for maintaining accurate and timely account records on Salesforce on behalf of the company, including contact information and activity reports for distribution to sales management.
· Works seamlessly with internal partners to build collateral, deckware, story and proposals for named categories and accounts.
· Responsible for quarterly and annual goals that must be met.
· Acts with integrity and highest ethical standards at all times.
· Bachelors’ degree required
· 2-3 year selling experience, preferably digital first.
· Extensive client deal-making experience and contacts.
· The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, present a professional demeanor and strong work ethic, and a track record of success building relationships (internally and externally) and creating powerful strategic partnerships that addressed their clients’ needs as evidenced by renewals and upsells.