WebMD is the most recognized and trusted brand of health information and the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers and health plans through our public and private online portals and WebMD the Magazine. The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD, Medscape, MedicineNet, eMedicine, RxList, theheart.org and Medscape Education. Our consumer portals and mobile health applications provide engaging, relevant and credible health and wellness information, personalized health assessment tools and access to online communities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status
WebMD is seeking a Website Traffic Analyst to join the Network Revenue Management team to help manage our growing Consumer and Professional media business. This is a great opportunity for the qualified individual to work directly with key client-facing organizations and support strategic advertising/marketing programs for major Pharmaceutical and Consumer Packaged Goods companies.
The Website Traffic Analyst is an integral member of WebMD's operations team supporting Clients, Sales, Sales Planning, Sales Operations, Ad Operations, Inventory Management, and Finance. The position encompasses the ongoing tracking, analysis and reporting of media program performance against contractual goals, and this role requires proactive management, problem solving and communications for all media campaigns from being trafficked through delivery, providing regular updates on the status of performance against contractual guarantees.
This position is responsible for coordinating deal terms, guarantees, and deliverables for sponsored programs, and monitoring programs from the point of sale through delivery. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Ideal candidate will bring:
· Bachelor's degree preferably in Business or Marketing or equivalent experience
· Minimum 10 months related experience and solid knowledge of digital media math
· Knowledge of ad serving technologies and media reporting/performance measurement platforms including DFP, DCM, Sizmek, MOAT, DoubleVerify, Ad-Juster or similar systems
· Must be detail-oriented
· Strong quantitative and analytical skills
· Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
· Ability to work independently
· Comfortable working in a deadline-driven environment
· Excellent communication skills
· Skilled at project tracking
· Excellent organization and documentation skills
· Strong ability to be responsible, accountable and result-driven