WebMD is the most recognized and trusted brand of health information and the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers and health plans through our public and private online portals and WebMD the Magazine. The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD, Medscape, MedicineNet, eMedicine, RxList, theheart.org and Medscape Education. Our consumer portals and mobile health applications provide engaging, relevant and credible health and wellness information, personalized health assessment tools and access to online communities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status
Manage multiple application/infrastructure projects, working closely with technical leads, internal clients, developers, cross-disciplinary IT team members and external vendors. This position is responsible for facilitating meetings, creating and tracking project plans, coordinating implementations and managing projects throughout their lifecycle.
• Manage project scopes, timelines, resources, deployments and business/technical relationships
• Manage multiple stakeholder expectations to be in line with agreed to technical requirements, allowing the delivery of high quality implementations to customer satisfaction
• Ensure that project priorities, dependencies, milestones and deliverables are clearly
communicated and understood by the project teams, stakeholders and management
• Identify, assess and manage risks to the success of projects and know when and how to escalate
• Coordinate and conduct regular, effective, and efficient meetings to review project status, resolve issues and address risks
• Manage project change requests
Desired (not required) Skills: