WebMD Professional is looking for an experienced Global Account Manager who will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the digital media strategy, production, and execution of promotional campaigns, achieved through strong partnership with our clients and the extended WebMD internal teams.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to build and establish effective relationships by partnering with clients to understand their business strategies and objectives, as you will be the main point of contact across their marketing campaigns. You will also be a clear communicator who will be able to translate the clients’ needs across the internal teams in order to achieve project success and client satisfaction.
The role will directly support our Global operations, and the candidate will be expected to develop and run campaigns across many developing markets, cultures, and multiple time-zones. The applicant should be a highly organized individual with strong account leadership and customer relationship management expertise, detailed and clear communication skills, and a proven ability to prioritize and excel in a deadline-driven environment, with a particular focus on efficient project and timeline execution.
- Project management – to organize and manage a portfolio of projects including the scope, deliverables, revenue management, along with any assumptions & dependenciesBuilding and maintaining strong client relationships that will assist in smooth and on time project development and execution and impact future business
- Proactive change management and expectation setting amongst all stakeholders.
- Communicating client needs and expectations clearly across development and production teams
- Managing overall project implementations across all external and internal development teams including timeline management using an electronic task management system
- Executing campaign deliverables according to processes and procedures
- Meeting consistently with internal and external teams to manage timelines, assets, progress, and client deliverables
- Working with other departments to stream processes to allow for efficient timelines