Medscape, a division of WebMD, develops and hosts physician portals and related mobile applications that make it easier for physicians and healthcare professionals to access clinical reference sources, stay abreast of the latest clinical information, learn about new treatment options, earn continuing medical education credits and communicate with peers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status
The position involves building and managing client relationships, overseeing work team of subordinates and supervising work output across the organization to enable flawless execution and client satisfaction. The applicant should be a highly organized individual with the ability to prioritize and excel in a deadline-driven environment. The applicant should also have excellent problem-solving skills and be adept as internalizing and distilling issues and providing real-time guidance to team members.
· Ensure flawless execution on day to day account execution
· Supervision of overall project execution internally and externally including process oversight, quality checks, internal reviews, support and/or lead client reviews and meetings
· Project owner for selected accounts and supporting resource for lead AM
· Senior level support for Brand and MLR engagement
· Presales support including timing and deliverable reviews prior to contracting
· Supervise and direct team for on time delivery and clear/accurate communication of revenue status/impacts – ARM prep and execution
· First point of escalation for AMs and internal teams for ongoing workflow questions, issues, etc
· Work in collaboration with production services on process and organization efficiencies
· Lead weekly business meeting with internal resource teams