WebMD is the most recognized and trusted brand of health information and the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers and health plans through our public and private online portals and WebMD the Magazine. The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD, Medscape, MedicineNet, eMedicine, RxList, theheart.org and Medscape Education. Our consumer portals and mobile health applications provide engaging, relevant and credible health and wellness information, personalized health assessment tools and access to online communities.
· Generate revenue by closing strategic account sales.
· Sell online advertising delivered via the Internet, web, and mobile platforms.
· Strategic accounts are named clients critical to the organization in terms of market share growth and other business goals.
· Usually sell to and service only one to two key accounts.
· Duties may require high level of travel. Work under minimal supervision on complex projects and may assist less experienced peers.
· Wide latitude for independent judgment.
· Highly-skilled with extensive proficiency.